Friday 29 November 2013

Short Story - Rose

I am really into shorts for this summer, the colours and prints that I have seen around lately are amazing. Usually I struggle to find the perfect pair because I am quite fussy about the cut, I much prefer a higher waist and find them so flattering on almost every body shape. 

This season I have come across so many that have such a great fit. The ones below are just one pair of many that have been added to my wardrobe in preparation of the warmer months. I spotted them on a brief shopping trip after work and couldn't resist the plaid print and tie up waist, they work perfectly paired with this plain tee and statement necklace.





{Outfit details - Shorts: Some Days Lovin from Princess Polly, Necklace: SportsGirlTop: SportsGirlRings: Forget Me Not Jewellery & Vintage Junkyard, Bracelets: Joy Jewellery, Bag: Urban Originals}

R
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment