Monday 26 May 2014

Surprise Visit - Stella & Rose

Two days after my birthday, just before the weekend began, I was awoken by a knock on my door and to my surprise Rose was standing there! I have never been so shocked in my life! It was honestly the best surprise ever. We have missed each other so much! It was great to spend a weekend together before she headed off for the states. Especially when I had absolutely no idea she was coming.

We filled the weekend exploring Sydney sights together, eating yummy food, shopping and going out for birthday celebrations. It was SUCH a good weekend. I can't wait reunite again soon.













S
xx

2 comments:

  1. Travelling is a great thing and very essential to gain enough knowledge about the several countries in the world. Also brilliant execution of incomparable fashion thought and style. Outstanding photograph and your blogs are always very helpful to the fashion fascinated people. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travelling is a great part of our life. Glad to see that you are enjoying your summer and also your travelling. Like also your awesome outfits and exceptional concepts of enjoying your life.... The foods are also very yummy. Hope that if I can enjoy the foods. Your blog is so much popular only for your consistency in posting incomparable and educational types post.

    ReplyDelete