Wednesday 7 May 2014

Holidays - Rose

Despite not working this week as I am officially on holidays/ unemployed, I have been so busy. I have spent most part of it washing, packing and rushing to the shops to sort out the last minute things before I jet set off to America. Of course, there has been plenty of time for late sleep-ins as I do not enjoy the mornings at all.

The weather in Perth has been pretty chilly lately, so it's been nice to be able to layer up a bit more. It makes an outfit look so much better in my opinion. I'm not quite ready to ditch my denim shorts yet so wearing stockings under them is the perfect way to warm them up for the cooler months. 







{Outfit Details - Denim Shorts: One Teaspoon, Singlet: Reclaim Attire, Necklace: Minc Collections, Jacket:Maxim Boots: Steve Madden, Arrow Cuff: Shantique Designs, Rings: Sportsgirl, Shantique Designs, FMN Jewellery}

R
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment