Wednesday 30 April 2014

Autumn Days - Stella

I love the weather at this time of year. The nights are cooling down, but the days are still sunny and warm. We are coming into winter fashion which really excites me too, as I love jackets, jeans, over sized jumpers and leggings. I can't wait to start layering outfits and get all rugged up. 

I wore this outfit out to a late lunch the other day. I had the afternoon off uni so I spent it strolling around Glebe and enjoying an afternoon lunch and drinks at the local pub there.

There are still so many areas in Sydney I am dying to explore! I especially can't wait to venture out to some more of the coastal areas. They are so beautiful over here.
 



{Outfit Details - Jumper: Sunny Girl, Leggings: Spicy Sugar, Necklace: Lost Lover, Seeker Bracelet: Seeker and the Collective, Wing Ring: Lexi and Roy, Heart Ring: Ichu Jewellery, Skull Ring and Silver Bracelets: FMN Jewellery, Thunderbird Ring: Shantique Designs}

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment