Friday 18 April 2014

The Lion King - Stella

 Last week, my Mum and my step Dad flew to Sydney to celebrate my Mums 60th birthday with us. It was so great to see them and we had so much fun celebrating with them for a few days. Justin and I bought us all tickets to the Lion King musical that is currently in Sydney. Mum and I are a huge fan of musicals. We have never experienced a musical quite like this though. It was amazing!

The costuming was incredible! I could not get over it. The singing, dancing and stage set ups were insane. It was such a great night and I highly recommend seeing it if you are in Sydney. 

I hope you all have a happy Easter and enjoy the long weekend.



{Outfit Details: Dress - State of Love from Princess Polly, Boots - Glassons, Tassel bracelet - Seeker and the Collective, Hamsa hand necklace - Mercy St Collective, Small silver bracelets - Forget Me Not Jewellery, Larger ring - Shantique Designs, Heart Ring -  Ichu Jewellery}

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment