Monday 28 April 2014

Easter Break - Rose

Long weekends are the best, I have had such a great little break. I'm actually off to America in a couple of weeks to do a bit of traveling so most of my time was spent hanging out with my family and planning for my trip. I didn't realise how many little things there were to organise prior to leaving. Travel cards, visas, insurance, hotels, hostels and flights are just a few of the things that have been consuming my mind over the last few weeks. I can't wait to finally get on the plane and be able to explore a new country. 

Amongst the preparation, I did find some time to chill out at our Easter breakfast down by the beach. I am loving this cooler weather which has been making an appearance lately, I absolutely love winter fashion and can't wait to drown myself in beanies, coats and scarves. I am obsessed with my shaggy vest from SportsGirl, this piece will definitely be getting A LOT of wear this winter. 







{Outfit Details - Leggings: Cotton On, Vest: SportsGirl, Jewellery: Shantique Designs, Shoes: Birkenstock}

R
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment