Saturday 5 April 2014

Uni Life - Stella

This last week, all my time has been spent doing uni work. It’s always the way, everything is all due at once and my stress levels hit the roof. Some weeks during the semester, I feel like my life completely revolves around uni work. This week has certainly been one of those weeks.

Earlier in the week, before things got too crazy, I was able to spend an afternoon hanging out by darling harbour, getting lunch and going to the Imax cinema, which was incredible. Darling harbour is such a beautiful area, I love checking out all the great restaurants and bars around there.  It was nice to have a relaxing afternoon before the chaos of my week began.



{Outfit Details - Dress: Cotton On, Shoes: Glassons, Necklace: Shantique Designs, Black Tassel Bracelet: Rico Desgins}

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment