Wednesday 18 December 2013

Accessorising - Rose

I just wanted to quickly share this adorable play-suit with you guys, I have already been living in it so much lately due to the humid Perth weather. When I saw it I couldn't resist the purchase, plus the lace detail around the bottom is too cute to walk away from. 

Lately I've been adding lots of accessories to my outfits, Rings, hats and flower crowns are some of my favorites at the moment. I never used to be a huge jewellery wearer, mainly because I hadn't come across any that I really loved or suited my style. Slowly my collection is growing with a range of treasures that I adore, I have also been spending my spare time getting creative and making my own pieces over the last few weeks. Its so fun to come up with new ideas and make something of my very own. Keep an eye out in our up coming posts to see some of my creations. 

 






{Outfit Details - Jumpsuit: Mika & Gala, Purple Necklace: Arrow Divine, Stacker Bracelets: Joy Jewellery, Rings: FMN Jewllery, The Vintage Junkyard and Tiffany & Co.}


I hope you're all enjoying the lead up to Christmas and the last few weeks of 2013! 

R
XX






No comments:

Post a Comment