Monday 30 December 2013

Stella- Festive Season

This festive season has been so joyful for me. I absolutely love this time of year. I have spent so much time relaxing with friends and family, eating enough food for the rest of the year, and turning into a complete water baby, enjoying long days by the pool or at the beach. 

I love a casual summer dress paired with a hat and covered in plenty of jewels. This hat by Milana has been one of my staple wardrobe pieces this season. I also am obsessed with my crystal necklace with the little feather feature on it from Mercy ST Collective. So amazing!

I hope you all loved your christmas as much as I did and if your still on holidays - make the most of it!













 {Outfit Details - Dress: Myer Miss Shop, Hat: Milana, Sandals: Kmart, Crystal necklace (Shorter chain): Mercy ST Collective, Skull crystal necklace (longer chain): Hunter Gatherer, Small beaded stacker bracelets: Forget Me Not Jewellery}

Much Love

S
xx

1 comment: