Monday 6 January 2014

Experimenting With Makeup - Rose

I spend a lot of time watching beauty blogs on YouTube and have always had a huge interest in makeup, my drawers are packed with endless amounts of products which I love testing out. After following so many blogs and creating different makeup looks on myself, I realised that I love it and that I wanted to learn more. 

Recently I completed a makeup course mainly for fun and because I had a general interest in it. Like most people, I have always found it easy to do my own makeup because of years and years of practice but when it comes to working on others I find it really intimidating. The course has taught me so much about techniques to use on different shaped faces and skin types. It has really helped me gain so much more confidence to do a full face of makeup on someone else. 

I did my sisters makeup the other day for a wedding she was going to, I was so excited to be able to put what I had learnt in to practice. This was the first time I had done a full face of makeup on someone other than during my assessment and I loved every minute of it!

My Cousin has asked me to do her wedding makeup later this year so lately I have been focusing on researching different looks that we could try. She isn't having a 'traditional' wedding so its going to be exciting to be able to do something a little bit more creative. If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment below, it would be great to get some inspiration from you all.

I have no idea where makeup will take me in the future but for now I am just enjoying experimenting on family and friends and getting in touch with my artistic side.







R
XX




No comments:

Post a Comment