Thursday 30 January 2014

Black vs Colour - Rose

I hope all you Aussies out there had a great long weekend and enjoyed celebrating our beautiful Country.

While scrolling back through our previous posts I realised that this is probably the most colourful post you have seen by me. Really it only contains two colours but at least the floral background makes it a bit more bright and cheerful. 

When selecting outfits I have always gravitated towards darker colours. It's mostly because when I am buying items I want them to be as versatile as possible and what could be more versatile than black?

Don't get me wrong, black is a great staple to have in the wardrobe but it really does change your mood when you add some colour to you day. Even if it's only a small amount in the form of this suede dress. 

Hopefully over the year my outfits will become a bit more adventurous as I try to add more colour. As for now I will let you admire my black kimono and hat which are absolutely a nesescary part of my wardrobe even though they lack any colour.







♡ Please excuse the lighting in some of these photos. It was so bright outside and my pale skin didn't help 


{Outfit Details - Dress: Anise, Kimono: Rue Stiic, 'Crystalised Moon' bone & crystal ring: Wild Heart Jewellery, 'Moonstone' ring: St Eve Jewellery, Coil Ring: Kami Lerner, Neclace: Spell Designs, Boots: Betts}

R
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment