Monday 20 January 2014

Sunshine & Study - Stella

This summer break from uni has been absolute bliss. I have never made the most of my holidays as much as I have during this one. I find myself spending long days out in the sunshine, catching up with friends, relaxing and just keeping myself busy with all sorts of different projects and hobbies. 

I have however, just finished two weeks of summer school at uni. It was a good chance to get a bit ahead and knock off a unit in two weeks. It gave me a chance to really focus on that one unit and put a lot of work into it. It was quite hard to get myself back into the studying mindset, but I am so glad I did it. Now I can spend a few more weeks enjoying myself before I go back to uni full time at the end of February. 











{Outfit Details - Top: Pink Diamond from Ginger Owl, Shorts: Jay Jays, Boots: Rubi Shoes, Necklace:  Wild Heart Jewellery, Ring: Samantha Wills}

S
xx

1 comment:

  1. This is great, keep up the good job to both of you! -Javi

    ReplyDelete