Friday 17 January 2014

New Year, New Adventure - Rose

Even though the festive season is well and truly over and its back to work for me, I have still managed to fill my afternoons catching up with friends and family. BBQ's, birthdays, and casual drinks have all been on the agenda this week, it's no wonder that this month is flying by.I was shocked today to look down at my calender and see that we are already half way through January!

I refuse to let another year pass me by without my knowledge. Usually I am quite happy plodding along with no real goal in mind but this year I have decided I need to make a change. It hit me the other day that next year I will be 25! I know I still have a whole life ahead of me but it did freak me out just a little.

As Stella told me the other week, the year of the Horse is our year. This is the perfect time for me to get out there and make things happen. My main priority this year is to travel and experience new things outside my comfort zone. I haven't done much traveling at all and I am so envious of those who do it regularly. I really want to explore as much of the world as possible and seeing as though I'm young and have nothing tying me down, this year feels like the right time to begin my adventure 








{Outfit Details - Shorts: Mika & Gala, Kimono: Cotton On, Shoes: Windsor Smith,  Bracelet: Mercy St. Collective, Purple Necklace: Arrow Divine, Rings: FMN Jewellery}

R xx





No comments:

Post a Comment