Wednesday 22 January 2014

Heat Wave - Rose

It's getting hotter and hotter by the day in Perth and living in a non air conditioned house is starting to get to me. Don't get me 
wrong, I love summer but there's only so much sitting in my sauna of a room that I can handle. I've been trying to escape the house at every chance I get so have been using the heat as an excuse to hit the shops and keep myself cool... and sane. 

On a side note how cute is this crochet style vest! So far I have only styled it with these denim shorts and tank top but it's such a versitile piece to mix and match with different outfits. Extra bonus that it's nice and breezy for this 40 degree weather we have had lately too.  








{Outfit Details - Shorts:Mink Pink, Vest: Subtle Luxury, Necklace: Mercy St Collective, Wrap Bracelet: Mercy St Collective, Chunky Ring: ...., Hat: Lack of Color, Boots: Betts}

              R
             XX



No comments:

Post a Comment