Friday 10 January 2014

Maxed Out - Stella

Generally, I don't often wear maxi dresses or skirts. I see them on other people and love them, but I never really like them on myself. I guess I just hadn't found the right one yet. The Garbo dress by Tysa Designs is incredible. I love the cut of this dress and the lace detailing around the bottom is so beautiful. Paired with  my Fallen Broken Street Hat, Kivari Kimono and some amazing jewels, this was the perfect outfit for my girls afternoon earlier in the week.







{Outfit Details - Dress: Tysa Designs, Hat: Fallen Broken Street, Kimono: Kivari, Shorter Necklace: Howlin Wolf Boutique, Longer Necklace: Hunter Gatherer Jewellery, Rings: Triangle - Urban Gypsy Designs, Crystal - Howlin Wolf Boutique, Three Crystal ring - Wild Heart Jewellery}

S
xx

1 comment:

  1. I lovelovelove maxi dresses, they are definitely a wardrobe staple for me! Your maxi dress is gorgeous, love all the lace :)

    ReplyDelete