Tuesday 28 January 2014

ENJO Fun - Stella

One of our good friends has recently become an ENJO consultant. A few weeks ago she invited all the girls around to have an ENJO party. It was so much fun to get together with all the girls and see how the ENJO products work.

The products that really took my interest were the body products. They have face and body gloves to remove make up and use in the shower. I was so excited to try these out. It's been over a week now and I am loving them! Especially the little round pads to remove eye make up. They work so well.

This was my outfit for that evening. I am obsessing over this Everybody Talks maxi skirt from Ginger Owl. I feel like I have worn it to death since I purchased it a few weeks ago.









{Outfit Details - Skirt: Everybody Talks from Ginger Owl, T-Shirt: Flea Markets, Shoes: Converse, Wallet: Kivari, Necklace & Ring: Mercy St Collective, Bangle: Scarlett Fashion}

S
xx

1 comment:

  1. That is a seriously amazing skirt - I love how the simple shirt and converse give it a really laid back feel. So perfectly summery! :)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete