Tuesday 4 February 2014

Gypsy Family - Stella

Recently, I had the pleasure of spending the morning with Helen from Gyspylovinglight. Helen is so inspiring, she always looks like an absolute goddess in her pictures. When given the opportunity, however, she loves to switch it up and get creative behind the camera. I was lucky enough to be shot by Helen for the second time a few weeks ago. We headed down to our local beach to create some magic together. I am so happy with how these pictures turned out and I learnt so much when shooting with Helen. This woman is incredible!

Helen and I met about a year and a half ago when she was looking for some occasional help with her kids. I am studying to be a primary school teacher and absolutely love children so I met with Helen and I have been helping her out ever since. Her two children are so beautiful and I love spending time with them whenever I can. They have so much joy, energy and life and they bring me so much happiness when I get to hang out with them. I feel blessed to have met Helen and her family and I am so grateful to her for everything she has done for me over the last year and half. 













\

{Outift Details - Kimono: Kivari, Dress: Myee Carlyle, Hat: DKNY, Necklace and Rings: Spell Designs}

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment