Friday 7 February 2014

Adventure -Stella

I have decided to transfer the first semester of uni to Sydney this year. My boyfriend and I wanted a change of scene and start a new journey, so as I have a lot of family in Sydney, we decided we would spend some time living there. 

We venture off this weekend, driving across Australia and arriving in Sydney in about a week. I am so excited for this new chapter. I really can't wait to explore another city. I've always really loved Sydney so I think we will really enjoy living there for a while. 

I will, however, miss Rose like crazy. I don't know how I will manage without seeing her everyday, but I know we will still remain as close as ever, and luckily Rose has some epic things planned at the start of this year too. We are continuing our blog of course! so keep following to see our upcoming adventures unfold. 









{Outfit Details - Top: Asos, Pants: Asos, Chocker and long necklace: Mercy St Collective, Bracelets and skull ring: Forget Me Not Jewellery, Watch: Nixon, Shoes: Zu Shoes}

S

No comments:

Post a Comment