Monday 17 February 2014

Beach Hunt - Stella

Before I left for Sydney, I wanted to make the most of my time at my favourite local beaches around Perth. There are so many beautiful spots around my area and I love spending days by the ocean, getting covered in sea salt and sand. 

This beautiful day was spent frolicking the beach covered in beautiful shell jewels and a stunning Vintage Junkyard Kimono. I was also lucky enough to wear this head piece that Rose made for me. She has been getting creative lately, making some jewellery, and I love what she comes up with. 

 I can't wait to explore some Sydney beaches and hopefully discover some new little spots for me to spend my days relaxing at. If anyone is from Sydney, let me know what you think the best beaches are so I can check them out. 










{Outfit Details - Kimono: Vintage Junkyard, Necklace: Penny For Your Thoughts Jewellery, Ring Hand Piece: Wild Heart Jewellery, Bracelets: Road Trip, Headpiece: Made by Rose}


S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment