Friday 14 February 2014

Laneway Love - Rose


When the lineup for Laneway Festival was announced back in September I was so excited. Usually there are only a couple of bands I actually care for seeing at festivals but this time there were so many, including some of my absolute favorites. 

Honestly, every single band I saw sounded incredible live. It was so amazing to be able to stand there and listen to music I usually have on repeat for my daily drive to work and have it sound even better in person. The vibe around the whole place was so chilled and friendly, I spotted so many cute outfits that I wanted to steal too. 

Chilling out in the sunshine listening to great music with friends was such a perfect way to spend my weekend, it's so good to see way more bands dropping in to Perth now days. Hopefully I will catch a few more of my favorites later on in the year.








I am loving the throwback to the 90's with this denim overall trend. There are so many cool ones in stores at the moment, in all different cuts and washes of denim. I am obsessed with the look of the longer overalls too but I don't have the guts to give them a go, Its so funny how styles come back in fashion. Who would have thought these would make a comeback back any time soon?

{Outfit Details - Overalls: General Pants Co. , Silver 'Sun, Moon, Stars' Necklace: Shantique Designs, Thunderbird Bracelet: Hunter GathererHeadband: Cheep}

R
XX




No comments:

Post a Comment