Sunday 23 February 2014

Wedding Celebrations - Rose

 A couple of weekends ago we celebrated my cousin and her partner tying the knot, it was such a beautiful day and apart from it being a little windy at the beach the weather was perfect.

Although the ceremony wasn't until late afternoon, the preparations for the day started fairly early. I was in charge of makeup for the bride and my sister and of course had to have time to get myself ready in between. I loved doing the makeup for both of them, it was so fun coming up with the looks to suit what they wanted and I was so honored that my cousin asked me to do it for her big day. 

The way the garden was set up for the reception was so pretty. Flowers, fairy lights and candles were scattered around the whole place and once it got dark and all the candles lit up it looked so magical. I especially loved the floral arrangements my mum put together in the mason jars, They turned out so well.

Unfortunately because the day was so busy I didn't get a chance to take as many photos as I would have liked. It was such an epic day and was so fun celebrating with my family. 




                  




{Outfit Details - Dress: Gingham & Heels, Necklace and Pink Tassel Bracelet: Rico Designs, Silver Arrow Cuff and Round Turquoise Ring: Shantique Designs, Aqua Crystal Ring: Mercy St. Collective, Shoes: Betts}




No comments:

Post a Comment