Monday 3 March 2014

Zoe Foster - Stella

On Friday night, I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of attending Zoe Foster's book launch. The Wrong Girl is Zoe's new book and she has currently been doing a series of cocktail events around Australia to promote the it.

I am a serious Zoe Foster fan. When I found out about this event I HAD to attend. Tickets came out one morning when my boyfriend and I were driving across from Perth to Sydney. We were in the middle of nowhere and I was starting to stress out about my lack of reception and how I was going to buy my tickets. Thankfully, we drove through a tiny little town and I got some reception so I made my boyfriend pull over and we sat on the side of the road purchasing these tickets before we continued on. Well worth it. 

The event was fantastic and meeting Zoe Foster was incredible. She is so beautiful, funny and such inspiring woman. Zoe was interviewed, then she signed a copy of everyones books and met each and every one of us. It was a memorable night and I'm so glad I got to attend.  
















{Outfit Details - Dress: All About Eve, Boots: Glassons, Ring: Shantique Designs}

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment