Tuesday 11 March 2014

New Wheels - Stella

Since I have recently moved to Sydney, I do not have a car. I left my car and a lot of belongings back home, as I only plan on staying here for the first semester of uni this year. We are renting a room from my brother in an apartment in Newtown which is very close to my uni. More importantly, Newtown is filled with bars, restaurants and great little vintage clothing stores. I am loving living here. 

I thought it would be a great idea to buy a bike. It's an easy way for me to get around and a faster way for me to get to my uni. I got this beauty on gumtree for $100. It is practically brand new. I am so excited. I love the retro look of this bike and the basket is perfect to carry any food shopping or textbooks.


 




{Outfit Details - Tank -Wild Flower Buffalo Tee: Spell Designs, Shorts: Mink, Belt: Rusty. Stirling Silver Wing Ring: Lexi and Roy, Hamsa Hand Necklace: Mercy St Collective, Thunderbird Ring: Shantique Designs, Silver Bracelets: Forget Me Not Jewellery}

S
xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a bargain! I recently got a bike too and started riding to work, but because it's a bit further I had to get a proper road bike, wish it was as cute as that one!

    ReplyDelete