Sunday 23 March 2014

Exploring - Stella

Moving to a new city for a little while is one of the best things I've ever done. It's so much fun to be surrounded by unknown places and unknown people. I have had so much fun exploring Sydney the last few weeks. I was getting to know Perth all too well and it was becoming a little boring to me. Spending my days venturing out and discovering new things has been amazing. This day was spent walking around my local suburb, Newtown. I came across this park with this huge tree and thought it would be an awesome place to stop and shoot some pictures.






  
  
{Outfit Details - Top: Wildfox from Lexi and Roy, Skirt: Asos, Boots: Zu Shoes,  Bag: Minkpink, Long Necklace: Antevasin Jewellery, Shorter Necklace: Made by the very talented Rose, Thunderbird Ring: Shantique Designs, Black Tassel Bracelet: Rico Designs}

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment